All 8 art Reviews

gangster gangster

Damn this is epic!

I'm really loving your trippy style.

NorrisKnockout responds:

shroom´s up

Slow and Steady Slow and Steady

Clever!

Love your style! A great design that would definitely look awesome on a shirt.

Immersion Immersion

Truly amazing.

The sketch itself is amazing on its own. The emotion and wonder I'm getting from his expression, and the clear understanding you have of both human anatomy and the medium you're using really proves how skillful an artist you are.
But what really gets me is how much it shows you've improved between your current pieces and your older ones. The level of improvement almost makes it look like two different people drew them. Great work, and keep at it.

Nurse Mai Nurse Mai

Needs more practice

Anatomically this sketch is wrong in many ways. The first blaring flaw I noticed was how small her right arm is compared to the rest of the body. Her boobs seem really off. If you take out the lines from the top of them if would look more natural. Also, the texture you put for her hair just doesn't look good. The shine should not be blotches, but more streamlined and smooth.

Overall, I think you should look into anatomy and proportions of the body before you start tackling the anime style. Despite all this, I do like the outfit you gave her though.

King of Animals King of Animals

Cool design!

I really love the style. The color scheme works so well. This would definitely be an awesome shirt.

Owls Steal Your Dreams Owls Steal Your Dreams

Awesome style!

I especially love the beautiful colors you used. They just work so wonderfully together.

BlizzCon 2011 - Ink BlizzCon 2011 - Ink

Great work!

Really nice, clean lines. Love all that detail you put into it.

Hanging Around Hanging Around

Love your work!

I'm really in love with your style. Your designs are simple, yet so playful and full of life. The poems you add to each piece really puts a nice story to it. Great art, I'll definitely be following you.