*Flight* *Flight*

Awesome game!

Very simple and fun. I loved listening to the music as I was playing. It fits really well. I do wish there was a quality button though. I would've liked to lower it just a bit.

Castle Wars 2 Castle Wars 2

Great Game!

I've always played the first Castle Wars, and I'm glad I found the second. A definite improvement from the first, in graphics and gameplay. I like how there's a campaign now, and you can customize your deck.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Great Game

Loved the atmosphere and the art style. The puzzles were definitely very interesting. Great series so far. Can't wait for part 3!

I'm Feeling Lovely I'm Feeling Lovely

Fitting name...

A great feel good song. It's so mellow and relaxing, I definitely feel lovely as I listen to this.

gangster gangster

Damn this is epic!

I'm really loving your trippy style.

NorrisKnockout responds:

shroom´s up

Slow and Steady Slow and Steady

Clever!

Love your style! A great design that would definitely look awesome on a shirt.

Immersion Immersion

Truly amazing.

The sketch itself is amazing on its own. The emotion and wonder I'm getting from his expression, and the clear understanding you have of both human anatomy and the medium you're using really proves how skillful an artist you are.
But what really gets me is how much it shows you've improved between your current pieces and your older ones. The level of improvement almost makes it look like two different people drew them. Great work, and keep at it.